The club AGM took place on Saturday 11th December in London and virtually via Zoom. Thank you to everyone who attended, either in person or online.
You can find the full minutes of the meeting at https://www.facebook.com/groups/BadBoyRunningClub/files
A good year for the club overall. Brief summary:
- Members: Target for end of 2022 is to get to 500 members (currently 329)
- Running Show scheduled to take place in Birmingham 22-23 Jan 2022. We need 10-12 club members to attend the Running Show with the objective of acquiring new members. Contact Allie directly.
- Club reps: work in progress, please contact the committee if you have suggestions on the rep group or would like to become one.
- Finance: Club members are asked to put forward any suggestions on good use of club funds for 2022. Please contact a member of the committee directly with suggestions.
- Committee: No members stepping down. Allie to recommence as Chairperson. Club members are reminded that they do not need to have a specific role to serve on the committee; if you feel you can contribute to making the club better for current members and attract new members, get in touch.